Jun 4, 2010

Jays Complete Great Week of Camp


The Liberty Basketball Program hosted an awesome week of camp. The coaching staff was very impressed with the learning that took place and also with the campers enthusiasm, hustle, teamwork, and energy level.
Caleb Davis, a LMS 6th grader, said the following about the camp, "First of all, the best part of camp was scrimmaging. I also liked learning about the new picks in the motion offense. I think that will help me. Plus, the shooting drills we learned will benefit me."
Jacob Goodman, an 7th grader from SV, remarked, " I learned how to become a better teammate and how to be a more effective post player."
Pictured to the right are former Blue Jay All-State players Nick Larson, '07 and Shaun Adams, '09 as they spoke to the campers about what it takes to be a great player.
Thanks campers for a great week of hoops!